Friday, November 15, 2013

I was going through the pictures on my phone and it got me thinking....

how in the world do my kids do stuff like this?
I mean, really...How? In this instance, Maggie had been fully clothed and in her room. I went to start a load of laundry. I was gone MAYBE three minutes and came upstairs to find that she had removed her pajamas, undies and then somehow reached the container of lotion, opened it and covered her entire body. This is the same child that when we are on our way out the door, can't seem to put a pair of crocs on by herself and in a timely manner.

And it might not peak my curiosity so much if I hadn't already had this happen, to her oldest brother when he was the same age...
In this instance, he was suppose to be napping and I was washing the dishes. He wasn't quite two years old yet, he climbed up on top of the changing table, somehow unscrewed the cap off of a $10 container of Cetaphil cream and then proceeded to cover himself with it. I only raced in because he then began to cry because he was messy. Let's just say the overalls were a total loss and I had to wash his hair three times and it was still greasy for days. So when Maggie did the same thing, I wasn't as shocked as much as I probably should have been. I mean, at least she took her clothes off first.

This is still one of this families mysteries. How do they do it and why do they do it!?
**this post in being linked to Dropcam’s “Life’s Mysteries” Campaign!**

No comments:

Post a Comment