Thursday, August 16, 2012

How about seeing the Leaning Tower of Pisa on your 50th birthday Mom?

Alternately titled : Yes, I am the coolest daughter in the world. 

I kid, I kid. But seriously, there are some perks to having your daughter move half way around the world!

On Tuesday, Nanaw's 50th Birthday, we woke up, she opened up a LOT of cards and memories from her nearest and dearest friends that I had mailed here, as did my Dad for his belated birthday. {Thanks again to everyone who helped!!}
 

Then we hopped in the car and drove the almost three hours to Pisa!


 
 Happy 50th Birthday Mom!!

After Pisa, we headed to the beach:


 After  bit of swimming and playing, we packed it up and headed to dinner. We wanted to watch the sunset while we ate...

Hope you had a great birthday Mom!


1 comment:

  1. I had an amazing 50th Birthday ! Thank you to my wonderful daughter who planned the whole day for me , it was terrific . I was very surprised by the birthday cards from everyone. Your memories and thoughts are greatly appreciated it .

    ReplyDelete