- COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED! WooHoo!! You were hands down the easiest kid to train as I didn't train you. You've had a potty a the house for months, which you occasional sat on. At daycare, once you turn 2 they start taking you to the potty before your diaper change. You saw your 3 year old friend use the potty and wanted to be a 'Big Girl' like D....so you did. You started holding it all night, peeing on the potty first thing when you woke up and then using it all day, staying dry. During naps, overnight, while out in public...you stay dry. You will tell me, Daddy, the daycare teachers ''I go pee pee in potty" and you can hold it for awhile until we get to the nearest one. This started the Tuesday the Sunday the 25th and I'll calling it today, "You are potty trained'' when you pooped in the real potty for the first time. It's crazy to think I don't need to buy diapers anymore. You never went through a whole package of pull ups (though I will probably use out the pack and keep one on you at night just in case).
- infatuated with babies. Dolls, real babies, babies in catalogs, pictures of babies. You love them.
- weighing 22.5lbs, wearing mostly 2T stuff (pants I have to roll the waist or take in the seam), and size 6 shoes.
- love wearing dresses and bows. Sit mostly still while I do your hair (usually in pig tails).
- are talking more often and clearer than you were even a month ago. You're turning in to quite the little parrot!
- still happily sleeping in your crib. All of your brothers were in toddler beds or a twin bed by this age but you love your crib. You have never once tried to climb out. You wake in the morning and yell ''Mommy? I uppy!" and we get you out.
And that's what you're up to at 26 months!