Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I could use your help!

Remember a couple months ago when I shared these pictures:





I took them after Sissy had her toenails painted for the very first time. We used Piggy Paint for her first pedicure because it's completely natural and non-toxic. Unfortunately, I don't own any...a friend had the color "girls rule" and painted her little piggies for me.

Fast forward to now. I entered the upper photo in a contest to win a "Beach Bum" gift set from Piggy Paint via a Facebook contest. Well it ends tomorrow and we're in second place. So while I usually wouldn't do this, I'm asking for your help!

contest has ended...sissy placed second! she won a free bottle of polish...thank you to all who voted!


Right now we are in second place by about 20 votes...can you help a little sister of three brothers out? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to vote for you but I couldnt open the link...

    ReplyDelete