Sunday, January 30, 2011

There were four in the bed and the little one said

Since Peanut hurt his leg, he can't do all the things that super active two-year olds normally do. You know, like walk. So as a result we've kinda toned down all the family activities. Every morning this week I let the boys take turns choosing a DVD to watch in Mom & Dad's room. {Why this is so much cooler than watching in the living room, I don't know but to toddlers it is}. By keeping them in our room, the older non-injured boys aren't dragging out a million toys to tempt poor Peanut with. They love it!
 Of course, every single time Bubba gets to choose the movie, it's Scooby Doo!
 Pooks begged me to let Sissy sit next to him..he is such a good big brother!
 All my monkeys in the bed
are you noticing the hand holding between pooks and sweetcheeks? that kid...tests my patience one minute and does something to melt my heart the next!

1 comment:

  1. You are SUCH a good momma!!!

    Love to all-
    Big D

    ReplyDelete