Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's almost Thanksgiving so you know what that means...

it's time for Christmas and Christmas cards to be more specific!

*puffy heart* the holidays. The foods, the chill in the air, the smells of apple and cinnamon, pumpkin and ginger. I love the shopping, the decorations and I love receiving Christmas cards. Every year, we send out a photo card with family photo that was taken on Thanksgiving Day. Then I come home and pour over the photos choosing the least craptastic, mildly decent  best one. That's the hard part. The easy part? Uploading the photos and then ordering the cards from Shutterfly.

To say that Shutterfly offer tons of choices would be an understatement. In their Christmas Cards category they have seven hundred and forty-eight designs to choose from. 748 ya'll. Do you know how hard of a decision it is to choose just one? I tried picking a favorite to share with you but there are so many cute ones!

From the traditional "Merry Christmas"-
To the meaningful Religious
to the general ''Happy Holidays"
 (which I *think* is my favorite)
Want to know the best part?

Okay, well really there are two ''best parts.''

We all know how  busy the holiday season is. And if you're like me then you have four kids to raise, Christmas cookies to make, bake, and decorate, shopping to do, gifts to wrap, lights to be strung, stockings to be hung and then there is the dreaded addressing, stamping and mailing of the Christmas cards. It's time consuming and going to the post office with four kids, four and under in December....not fun to say the very least. But Shutterfly has a solution...

they will stamp and mail your cards for you. And it won't cost you too much more than buying the stamps and using the gas to drive to the post office. (True you can mail them from your home mailbox but when you're mailing 50+ cards I always feel better dropping them in the actual mail drop).

Seriously. Genius! You mean I can upload my pictures, pick out my cards, and mail them all from the comfort of my sofa?

Holla! Sign me up. Thank you Shutterfly. Now can you fold my laundry?

Oh yeah, and that second best part? Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:

  1. Great tip! Thanks for sharing :) I signed up and told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Shannon! Whoever came up with the idea to stamp and send for you is a genius!

    ReplyDelete