Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A silly group of pictures...

i know, i was suppose to get these up last night but my internet connection was being all funky. anyways, here are some pictures from the last few days. i've been so busy at work, i haven't had time to update in the evenings.

here is a pic of bubba in his new snowsuit. its a Columbia fleece body jacket. its perfect for him because he can't take it off in the shopping cart, it keeps him warm and he's still free to walk about in it. and no, i did not spend $45 on jacket for 2 year old, but I did spend $17!

now, you have to imagine him wearing the bodysuit from below, but with his navy blue oakley style sunglasses with diego on them. Adorable, right?

The next couple pictures are of pooks eating Jello. Yes its a semi-cruel snack, but once he was able to pick it up, he loved it! I say its good practice.
In this one he was really concentrating on picking up a "piece".
And just for giggles here is one of me all dressed up with no place to go ;) but i have to say i love my new outfit. every piece is from Kohls and I got a great deal on all of it. (nevermind the fact that i have NO makeup on and my hair is pulled back).

3 comments:

  1. Great pics of the kids, and look at you! Hot mamma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,

    That dress is so cute! I love the color/print.

    Just thought I would let you know.

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete