Saturday, February 2, 2008

did they look alike!?

i just had someone ask me if the boys looked alot alike when they were newborns. my immediate thought was "No, not at all." but as i was looking at pics i realized that while their eyes are completely different shapes, their other features were/are very similar. so i found two pictures. one of bubba and one of pooks, in both pics the boys are about 3 days old. can you see all the similarities? can you tell who is who? (and it doesn't count if you can tell because of the carseat or outfit!)


5 comments:

  1. pooks is the first pic and bubba is the second pic. So is nanaw right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. top = pooks
    bottom = bubba

    I pretty much dominate.
    All the time.


    Uncle M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanaw and Uncle M are right! Whoops, Shawn was wrong. (sorry but I deleted your comment too, since you used the boys real names! I'm anal, I know!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey S...why don't you post some pics of you and B when you were the boys age and let us guess who they looked like back then!!

    Love your blog!!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete