Thursday, September 6, 2007

I GOT MY MEI TAI!

I got my mei tai carrier!! woohoo! this might not seem like a big deal, but for me it is a huge deal...i have waited awhile and i finally got a 'Babyhawk' carrier. having two kids under two, its an ordeal to go anywhere. especially when bubba runs everywhere! now i can keep him confined, and he thinks its fun.


whats really cool is that the same carrier can fit pooks, on my back or my tummy. both boys get a kick out it and it makes things so much easier.

it might look/sound like a heavy load, but actually its no different than wearing a backpack. it works great for housework, grocery shopping--even at the park. i wear pooks and bubba can play. i love it!

in addition to these pics, i have to share this pic of pooks....its fricking adorable!! definitely gives my mom a reason to call him 'Hoss'!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Shannon-I am going to miss you and your family! Please keep up the blog so we can be a part of your lives. congrats for the new job, etc. You will love Wichita. I love Wichita!

    ReplyDelete