At 14 months old....
- you now weigh 19lbs 5oz! You gained an entire pound in just one month! Which really does prove that you're an active toddler who when hit with a double ear infection, just didn't feel like eating. I am so thankful that you are growing and thriving after your little scare of losing weight.
- love to dance. You shake your shoulders, wiggle your hips and grin to any music.
- are starting to stack blocks. I don't remember your brothers doing this until they were older but you stack three high and then laugh as you kick them down.
- are drinking whole milk, through a straw cup between meals. You still nurse when you wake up, before nap(s), before dinner and before bed, but if we're out and busy you'll easily skip a feeding and never notice.
- are mimicking not just actions but words. In one night you repeated ''daddy, papa, love you (wuvv ewe), and said "utsdat?"... baby speak for ''what's that?"
- wear 12-18 jeans/pants/dresses, 12 month onesies and can fit into size 4 shoes if you have socks on
- still wear a size 4 diaper
- love to give kisses. you'll walk around the house saying ''muah. muah. muah." until someone leans down and lets you kiss them.
- are starting to use your spoon and fork. we can now give you your food on a plate and you don't throw it!
- as soon as you see a camera or phone pointed in your general direction you start saying ''CHEESE"
Sissy you are really just a lot of fun right now. Sure you have your toddler moments (every day this week you have refused/kicked/screamed and thrown yourself every time I try to put you in a shopping cart) but you are just such a happy baby!