Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spaghetti-What?

For lunch today I let the boys have Chef Boyardee for the first time ever. {Come on, don't roll your eyes...I have 4 kids to manage now and they've been nuts today}.So while this was new I didn't say a word. I tell them lunch is ready and they all climb up to the table.

Bubba: What is this?
Me: It's little ABC pasta noodles and meatballs, just try it.
Bubba: Yeah but what's this kind of food called?
Me: Well, you can call it Spaghetti-O's.
Bubba: Oh. I never did eat anything like this before!
Can you tell my kids rarely eat meals out of a can/box that require zero prep? LOL. We'll do Kraft Mac&Cheese but that's it. So meanwhile Peanut has inhaled almost his entire serving. Bubba is going on and on about how ''delicious'' the letters and numbers are and Pooks is picking out just the meatballs and telling me that the "hamburger is yummy."

Looks like I will proudly be serving the boys this 88 cent meal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment