Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy 8

I was tagged by Heather over at Sweet Peas & Sassafras to do this 8 question Blogger game. I'm actually kinda excited; I never get tagged and this one is fun! So without further ado, my answers:

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Private Practice
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Fringe
4. Flash Forward
5. Project Runway
6. 16 and Pregnant
7. Real Housewives of New Jersey/Orange County
8. Cougartown

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. So Long Saloon
2. Chili's
3. On the Border (craving this SO bad right now!)
4. Red Robin
5. Sonic -gotta love the lg. dr pepper with extra ice!
6. Chipotle
7. Old Chicago
8. Mr. Goodcents

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Meeting this little bub growing inside of me
2. Living in a bigger house
3. Taking the kids to Disney World
4. Someday going on a "real" Honeymoon
5. Getting a bigger vehicle
6. The day where we go somewhere without buckling 4 carseats :)
7. Getting another dog when the kids are older
8. Taking a family trip to the beach

8 Things I am Passionate About
1. My kids
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Digital editing and designing
5. Learning to be a better cook/baker
6. Natural childbirth/breastfeeding
7. Reading
8. Shopping

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. Get down from there this instant!
2. Seriously?
3. Oh for goodness sake!
4. Bat-shit crazy
5. What do you say?
6. Right....
7. Stop hitting your brother
8. I love you

8 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. Being a Mom is the best thing in the world
2. The path isn't always important, it's the destination that matters
3. People change, for good and bad
4. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but it usually isn't.
5. Everyone is self-conscious about something
6. No one is perfect
7. You cannot change the past, what's done is done and just get over it!
8. Sleep whenever you can!

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. Fiji
2. Disneyworld
3. New York City
4. Alaska
5. Hawaii
6. San Fransisco
7. Turks and Caicos
8. Hollywood

8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. An empanada from On The Border
2. A fairy that would magically do the laundry for me
3. A mini-van
4. A checking account that never goes below $1000
5. #4 or to just win the lottery
6. New living room furniture
7. A bigger house
8. A spa day

8 Bloggers I Tag
1. Katie
2. Becky
3. Amber
4. Whoever else wants to do this...I don't know a lot of people who haven't already been tagged

1 comment:

  1. How fun, Shannon! Just now saw this! I actually JUST put a status update on FB saying that I need to update Parker's blog! Once I finish Parker's updates (I keep writing things down that I want to post but just haven't been motivated to actually do it) then I'll do this "Crazy 8" thing! :)

    ReplyDelete