Monday, August 4, 2008

the winning name (from the poll) is....

Connor!

unfortunately, B and I STILL cannot decide on what to name lil' peanut. so we are thinking that we might have to actually wait until his birth to name him! i know, me of all people actually waiting! i about the most impatient person i know, and we're waiting on this! i will tell you the names we have it narrowed down to but its looking like we won't have anything official until his arrival! so far, our top contenders are: connor, madden, peyton, and colin.

yes, i am aware that 1/2 those names were'nt on the poll. SORRY! i'm an impulsive fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, moment-to-moment kinda gal! after i posted the poll, i couldn't edit it to add the other choices. in a few days/weeks i might put up another poll. but if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to voice them! "madden" is my fav, but B can't get past john madden so we'll just have to see!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Madden and Peyton names, they do make me think of football, but I don't think that is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete